Our Consulate is authorized to issue Transitory Certificates of Competency (CTRT) entitling applicants to work aboard a Panamanian vessel for three months while their Permanent Panamanian License is processed. Faithful to our reputation of speed and efficiency, all CTRTS are issued promptly provided that all applicable requirements are met.
Applicants are encouraged to submit the required documentation with the application to avoid delays in the process. It must be noted that Transitory Certificates are not renewable or extendable.
APPLICATION FORM FOR SEAFARERS (CLICKHERE)
- Clearly indicate capacity you wish to apply for without using abbreviations.
- Please list all courses to be endorsed
- We accept PDF or JPEG Each requirement must be clear, legible and sent in separate files with the name of the corresponding document.
- Full color photos. Dimensions 4 cm x 4 cm with a minimum resolution of 600 pixels x 600 pixels. Must be taken within the last six (6) months
- The person must be in an upright and centered position facing forward, with face and shoulders shown.
- The background must be white with no shadows
- No turbans, caps or hats are allowed unless it is worn daily because of religious reasons
- Signed in black ink
- Minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Signature must be on a white background
- Duly completed, signed and stamped by the Doctor
- Signed by the seafarer
- In case of seafarers of Philippine nationality, the medical form must be issued by a doctor authorized by the Panama Maritime Authority in the Republic of Philippines
Medical Form - Panamanian doctors recognized by the Panama Maritime Authority
Medical Form - Foreign doctors recognized by their respective Administrations